Family pics

By Cardon Family
Ok so I am so frusterated with this blog, I have tried to add our family pic to the title and it won't let me, I can't even make it bigger. It is stuck! If any one knows how to help me or has any suggestions please let me know. For now they will just be on this post. We took these in Aug. None of the ones of Brooklyn by herself turned out good, this was the best one!





 

6 comments so far.

  1. McGiven Family.... November 23, 2008 at 5:05 PM
    You are so gorgeous! I am sure those are priceless for your family. I love them! Miss you!
  2. Steck family November 25, 2008 at 11:20 AM
    Chris you look so beautiful!!!!! I can't believe how big Brooklyn looks!!!! I thinnk the top picture looks like your sister!!! Can't wait to see you soon!!!
  3. Stacey December 2, 2008 at 12:18 PM
    Yes we will come! How fun!! Tell me what to bring!
  4. Steck family December 6, 2008 at 9:24 AM
    Hey call me, I lost your number again!!! Miss you!!!
  5. Danielle December 10, 2008 at 9:26 PM
    OK Ryan, your wife is the most beautiful woman ever. Hope you tell her that everyday! What a cute family! Christina- I love you!
  6. Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 9:37 PM
    Hey sis.. Hpw's our preggers doing, you super fat yet lol.. We miss you. We joined the blogger world, were at dannyandashley.com.. Love you

Something to say?