It's A Boy!

By Cardon Family
We are way excited to have a little boy! Here he is.



 

12 comments so far.

  1. Higbee December 14, 2008 at 11:44 PM
    Yay! That's so exciting! :D
  2. McGiven Family.... December 15, 2008 at 8:23 AM
    Oh my gosh!!!! I am so excited for you! I love you! We need to get in touch over the holidays. I am sure we will miss each other but I want to chat and catch up! Love ya and congrats! Boys are so fun!
  3. Steck family December 15, 2008 at 8:42 AM
    Oh my gosh, that is so exciting!!! Same as me, girl then boy!!! Little boys are the sweetest!!!! Congrats!!
  4. Jamie December 15, 2008 at 8:22 PM
    Congratulations!!! Im so excited for you.... Do you have a name picked out???
  5. The Hayes House December 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM
    CONGRATS!!! Boys are so much fun!!!
  6. Anonymous December 16, 2008 at 2:19 PM
    Yay Chris! That makes a perfect family for you! SO excitted to see you and your itty-bitty belly in a week! Love ya!(O-yeah, got your invitation and x-mas card in the mail!)
  7. Shea and Kenzie December 17, 2008 at 9:41 PM
    well that only leaves me to see what i'm having a few more weeks and we will see i'm so excited for you.
  8. The December 18, 2008 at 9:28 PM
    Thomas Harvey Ralph Cardon... That has a nice ring to it.
  9. Juline January 12, 2009 at 12:09 PM
    congrats! I am happy to see you are doing so well! Best of luck in the new year...maybe one of these days we will both be visiting Cali at the same time. I look forward to seeing you someday!...Murdoch houseboat this summer...Maybe!Peace out!
  10. Nastasia January 16, 2009 at 9:43 AM
    Hi Christina, It's Tasha Martinelli, well, Sweet! You daughter is so pretty! And let me tell you, that it is awesome to have a big sister to watch over a baby brother.
  11. Mikkel January 16, 2009 at 9:54 PM
    Yay for a little boy! I sure love my little boy. So fun. May doesn't seem too far away! Wish you were having him here :( As for me, I just found out I am having a miscarriage. It's a bummer, but it's life. I am going to Gatherum this time around... wasn't he your doctor? I am loving him. Anyway, I miss you. Come back!
  12. Unknown January 19, 2009 at 9:35 AM
    Congratulations! That's so exciting. Keep the updates coming!

Something to say?