Halloween and other pics

By Cardon Family
These pics are all out of order... Halloween, she didn't want to take pics she wanted to go get candy!



Some of these pics are fuzzy,sorry. This is Brookly's new hat, I thought she looked really cute!

This was the first day we bought her costume. She was so excited to wear it.



This is actually on Halloween when we were trick or treating.





Brooklyn playing in the leaves.




Carving pumkins


All finished. Its a spider if you can't tell.

 

8 comments so far.

  1. The Christians November 3, 2008 at 8:49 AM
    She is so big and adorable.
  2. Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 10:04 AM
    Chris!! She is getting so big-yet she's itty bitty like you! Gosh I miss you! I hope all is well! Love ya!
  3. Mandy November 3, 2008 at 1:45 PM
    She is so cute. I love, love her hat! You know, we are only like an hour and a half away from eachother! When are we going to lunch? Gentry and I don't mind driving to SLC! Love ya.
  4. Danielle November 4, 2008 at 8:32 AM
    What a cutie pie! She has big eyes like you, and I bet she is sassy!
  5. The Craig Cardon Family November 4, 2008 at 3:27 PM
    Oh my gosh, she is getting so big I can't believe it. She is darling.
  6. Shea and Kenzie November 5, 2008 at 4:05 PM
    she looks so cute in her costume looks like she had a good time haha
  7. LaNdOn AnD cHe' November 11, 2008 at 9:35 PM
    My goodness.. I hardly recognize her. She really is such a pretty little girl! We miss you guys alot. There is no excuse for us not getting together yet. And congratulations on the new baby! We are so excited for you!
  8. Steck family November 20, 2008 at 7:18 PM
    I love your mini little butt!!! I guess we should call it little bum now!!! So cute!!! Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Something to say?