Congratulations Sis!

By Cardon Family
My sister was in the Miss Idaho pageant last weekend and as you can see she won. She did awesome, it was so fun to watch. I am so proud and happy for her. Love you Sis!


 

4 comments so far.

  1. Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley November 2, 2008 at 6:56 PM
    that is so exciting!!! she looks gorgeous!! is miss usa next? i want to go with you! miss you chris, we aren't that far away anymore, let's get together!
  2. Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 10:06 AM
    Oh my goodness! Will you tell her congrats for me that is so great- and I can only imagine the time that goes into preparing for it!! And she WON! yay!
  3. Mandy November 3, 2008 at 1:43 PM
    WOW! That is so exciting? Where ever Miss USA is, I say we all go! How fun! Tell her congrats for me and also that I want her autograph!!! :)
  4. The November 9, 2008 at 5:08 PM
    I once sat in the same chair as her for like an hour... it was beautiful.

Something to say?