New Fam Pic

By Cardon Family
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 1:45 PM
    Oh I love your freaking family to death!! You are all SOOO cute!! I cant wait to see your babe again and Brooklyn is growing so fast! Drayton misses her. Hope all is good!
  2. Ashley Blanchard August 31, 2009 at 2:24 PM
    this is such a great photo!!!
  3. grandmac September 2, 2009 at 7:47 PM
    What a beautiful family!! I loved being able to see you and hold those two little ones when we were in Salt Lake. Love to all of you.

    Grandme C.
  4. Unknown September 5, 2009 at 4:58 PM
    Cute picture. You all look great!
  5. Rach September 10, 2009 at 1:08 PM
    Christina! I haven't talked to you or seen you in FOREVER! I am glad I looked at Mikkel's blog and found you! Your little family is too CUTE! I can't believe how much time just flies by! It seems like we were just barely visiting teaching partners and neighbors! I miss you!! My sister in law works at primary children's too! I know it's a huge hospital. What kind of nursing do you do there? (My sis is in the neuro-trama unit.) She loves it! Anyway, it was good to see your little fam!

Something to say?