By Cardon Family
Brooklyn 3 yr old pics. My friend took some pics for me. Here are just a few she has done, there are more very cute ones I'll put them up when I get them.


Her mouth looks kind of funny, but I think her face looks so pretty!


Precious baby





 

6 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 8:31 AM
    Oh my heck your kids are so freaking cute!! I love this picture! Brooklyn is getting so big and your babe is the cutest thing ever!! Hope to see you all soon!
  2. Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 12:50 PM
    Way cute pictures of the kids! Brooklyn looks beautiful! Just like her momma!Love ya!
  3. grandmac July 5, 2009 at 9:27 PM
    Such darling pictures. Sorry I didn't get to see you this weekend. Brooklyn is such a dainty little lady. Bentley looks peaceful and sweet. Thanks for posting the pictures so we can keep up on how fast they grow and change. Love to all.

    Grandma Mid
  4. Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson July 10, 2009 at 1:30 PM
    These Pics are super cute! Bentley reminds me alot of Brooklyn when she was a baby!
  5. brian and thera tolman July 19, 2009 at 11:39 AM
    He is so cute!! You have the most beautiful kids. Congratulations!
  6. Curtis and Jen July 29, 2009 at 12:56 AM
    Your kids are so adorable. Those pics turned out amazing. You will have to let me know who took them. We miss ya at work.

Something to say?