Halloween party pics

By Cardon Family




 

4 comments so far.

  1. Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson October 25, 2009 at 1:30 PM
    Oh my gosh your kids are so cute, and Brooklyn is getting so big! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you guys!
  2. Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson October 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM
    Watever your not a bad friend! I'm a bad friend for not telling you guys:( I bet you guys are super busy. I do want to see you soon and we are trying to plan a trip up to go to temple square and see the lights maybe in Dec. Not really sure but if we do I want to see you guys! I just hope when Ryan is done with school you guys move back to Cedar! PLEASE!! HAHA! Miss you and take care! XOXO
  3. Curtis and Jen November 16, 2009 at 6:49 PM
    You dressed up your kids so cute for Halloween! Brooklyn is going to be a pagent girl. She is so cute:) Sounds like you guys had fun at the party. Your baby looks like he is growing so fast compared to the other pics of him.
  4. grandmac November 29, 2009 at 10:12 PM
    Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the blog invitation, it will be fun to follow your doings.

    Love, Grandma C.

Something to say?