We are still alive!

By Cardon Family
So I just thought I better post a little note letting everyone know that we are alive and well. I am at work and have a little break so no pics right now, sorry. We have been so so busy but alot of fun things have happened since the last post. I went to the Britney Spears concert with some friends from work. It was alot of fun, even though I had a big belly! My sister was in the Miss USA paegent in Vegas, so we went there for the weekend. She did awesome, was in the top fifteen! Went to Cedar for a cancer walk, they had a little honor for Tom. Went back to Cedar for our nephews blessing. Had a baby shower.... My mom and sister came to stay and helped me get ready for the baby. We painted the room, it looks really cute. We have both been busy with school and work. My class ended on April 20th and Ryan has one more final tomorrow and then has a 2 week break! Hopefully I have the baby on his break! Brooklyn is getting big and is still sassy! We are all excited for the baby. We are going to name him Bentley Ryan Cardon. Hmmm I think thats about it. I will try to post some pics later. Maybe my next post will be when I have the baby!!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Higbee May 4, 2009 at 10:01 PM
    I'm glad you're all still alive!! :D What class did you take? I want to see pictures of your nursery!
  2. Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley May 4, 2009 at 10:17 PM
    you've been busy! can't wait to see pics of britney, vegas with melis, the room... and BENTLEY!!! miss you chris, love you!!

Something to say?