Here are so me pics

By Cardon Family
What a good big sister, helping mommy paint! The nursery is not quite done yet. My mom is finishing the bedding and my Grandma is painting some pics for the room. When it is done I will post the pics.
This is after the pageant at dinner.
At Miss USA! We were not suppose to take pics in there. Ooops! So we only got a few.
Isn't my mom beautiful!

Brooklyn in her Easter dress.
I am not very good at taking pics. I only have a few from Britney and they are not very good, none from my shower, none with Ryan's family....
 

6 comments so far.

  1. McGiven Family.... May 6, 2009 at 7:07 AM
    You are the cutest pregnant girl! I miss you! It has been way too long since I have seen you! Hopefully we can get together soon! Love you!
  2. LaNdOn AnD cHe' May 6, 2009 at 7:46 AM
    Chrissy! SO good to see some pics of you! You look absolutely adorable preggers. I miss you guys.
  3. Mikkel May 6, 2009 at 12:08 PM
    Brooklyn looks sooo old! And so cute. I wish I would've watched the pageant!
  4. Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 1:52 PM
    Ohh my goodness Chris, you look beautiful! A glowing mother! Miss you terribly! I'm so excited for your new arrival...love ya!
  5. Steck family May 7, 2009 at 4:30 PM
    Christina you look amazing!!! Are you getting so excited??!!!! Miss you!
  6. melis May 19, 2009 at 12:19 AM
    10 DAYS?????!!!!! OMG! I am so excitd for you! You look beautiful! I miss you too! Pleaseeeee come out and visit! I will take good care of you, I promise! Call me! XOXOXOXOOXXO

    PS- Melissa is a HOTTIE! Tell her hi for me! I love thinking of us all talking shmack about you know who up in your bedroom! lol.

Something to say?