In Loving Memory Of Papa Tom

By Cardon Family
Ryans Dad passed away on Sept 2 from pancreatic cancer. He was such a fun, loving and friendly person. He was a fun Grandpa, Brooklyn would call him Papa Tom. He will be greatly missed. Thank you everyone who has been so kind and loving to our family and Ryan's family. This summer has been a rough one.








 

5 comments so far.

  1. McGiven Family.... September 10, 2008 at 7:58 AM
    Chris I am so sorry to hear that. I remember him at the wedding being so sweet and so kind. We will be thinking of you and especially Ryan's family at this very difficult time.

    I fly up on Friday. I am sure you have a lot going on right now but I will be there for 3 weeks so hopefully I can see you sometime in there. I love you! I will talk to you soon!
  2. LaNdOn AnD cHe' September 10, 2008 at 7:59 AM
    Oh my gosh! That is terrible news. We are so sorry for your loss. Please tell Ryan that we are praying for him and his family. We love you so much. If there is anything we can do, please let me know
  3. Crescent September 10, 2008 at 10:13 AM
    David and I were so sorry to hear about Tom--David has so many good memories of him. We keep your family in our prayers.
  4. The Christians September 21, 2008 at 4:35 PM
    We love you guys! We pray your okay.
  5. Mikkel October 9, 2008 at 2:05 PM
    Christina, you really have had a crazy summer. I am sorry to hear about Ryan's dad and wish I would have known when I was texting you the other day. You are such a cute little family. I really miss you so much.

Something to say?