Cute Stuff

By Cardon Family
My friend Megan has a website where she sells hair accesorries for girls, baby blankets and hats. They are so cute. Check it out. http://www.kensieclaireboutique.com/
 

3 comments so far.

  1. McGiven Family.... August 31, 2008 at 8:09 PM
    Way cute stuff! Too bad I don't have any girls. I am coming September 12. I will call you so we can get together!
  2. Steck family August 31, 2008 at 8:31 PM
    Thank you for the link! Your the best. I still need to have your brother add some more stuff and put a slide show on the website plus the tori spelling pictures. He is amazing! He is going to do Todd's website to for his company too. How was the wedding? How are you guys? How is Ryan and Brooklyn? I miss you!!!
  3. BennyandAsh September 3, 2008 at 8:35 PM
    Chris! I have a blogspot :) FINALLY! You need to put more pics on! Brooklyn is getting so BIG! I miss you guys!

Something to say?