Fun Random pics

By Cardon Family
These are just some pics of what we have been doing sinsce Rys been home. We don't go too far as you can see. Ryan can't do much for 3 months so we are just enjoying spending time at home as a family. Brooklyn is really liking having mom and dad home!




Playing with Daddy!



Just hangin out looking cute!







Finally hot enough to play in the pool!











At Grandpa's solftball game. Brooklyn was so tired on the way home she fell asleep before she finished chewing up her lunch. It was so funny we looked back and she was asleep with a mouth full!












Helping Mommy water the flowers
Being silly, playing with her baby stroller
Brooklyn going down her new slide. She loves it. Thanks Grandma Sue





 

16 comments so far.

  1. Steck family May 29, 2008 at 8:30 PM
    She is so adorable and I can't believe how big she is now! So Cute Chris!
  2. Mandy May 29, 2008 at 10:17 PM
    Christina!! Your little girl is so cute! I didn't realize that you were in SLC until I talked to Megan the other day. I'd love to come down and see you. I'm so glad that things worked out with Ryan and that he is doing well! Love and miss you!
  3. Crescent May 31, 2008 at 10:57 AM
    Brooklyn is so cute!! And I can't believe how big she is!! David and I heard about Ryan's transplant and were wondering how everything went and how he was doing. It's good to hear that he is recovering well!
  4. Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley May 31, 2008 at 8:43 PM
    hi chrissy! brooklyn is such a cutie!! she's your little mini! i am so happy that everything is going good and that ryan got his surgery!! i love you and miss you!
  5. Steck family May 31, 2008 at 9:03 PM
    Chris I really love Brooklyn' s hair I don't know if I would cut it, its just too cute!
  6. Unknown June 1, 2008 at 6:19 AM
    We're so glad that Ryan is feeling better and that things are getting back to normal. We're also glad we finally found your blog! Now we can do a better job of keeping in touch.
  7. The Christians June 2, 2008 at 11:47 AM
    She is such a doll! I am so happy Ryan is doing well. We miss you!
  8. McGiven Family.... June 4, 2008 at 9:04 PM
    Okay I have been trying to call you and keep getting this weird message. I will try again in the next few days.

    I am coming to Utah on Father's Day and will be there for 1 week. I would love to come and see you. Maybe we can figure something out.

    I am so glad that everything went well with the surgery and that Ryan is doing so well. I have been thinking about you and ton and feel like such a horrible friend.

    I love you! I will call you soon!
  9. Jeff June 7, 2008 at 12:02 PM
    hey...she is super cute...our blog has changed...www.hailtothekings.com...Looks like life is great for you and your family! We are living in Utah now just in case you didn't know! We should get together!

    juline
  10. Dave and Mandi June 10, 2008 at 1:15 PM
    Chirstina my long lost friend! I have missed seeing you around work. I am so glad to hear that your husband is doing better...scary! Your little girl is so cute. It is so fun to see her pictures and put a face with the stories.
    I hope I get to see you before we move! We need to plan another girls outing when you can actually come!!!
  11. Liz June 11, 2008 at 10:15 AM
    You have such a cute family! I'm so glad your husband is home & doing well. Enjoy your summer off! =)
  12. Valerie June 26, 2008 at 8:13 PM
    hey you!!!! your little girl is so dang cute!!! how are you?
  13. Crystal June 27, 2008 at 1:31 PM
    Brooklyn is SOOOO cute! I'm sad that I didn't get to see you guys when you were here- the flu is the pits! I had no idea that Ryan had a liver transplant! I'm glad that everything is okay! We will keep your family in our prayers.
  14. Jamie June 27, 2008 at 10:51 PM
    Christina Im so sorry that you had to go through all of that! Wow you have been busy. Im glad to hear that everything is going well. Brooklynn is super cute I can't believe how big she is getting. It's crazy how time fly's bye. You have a super cute family. Hope everything continues to go well. Let me know if there is anything that we can do for you.
  15. Stan and Mel June 29, 2008 at 3:06 PM
    Your little girl is so adorable! I heard that Ryan finally got a transplant and I'm glad everything went well. I hope Ryan doesn't get too bored this summer....I guess he can always study drugs all summer to get ready for the hard year of school coming up....or I guess he would probably rather play the guitar :)
  16. Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson July 3, 2008 at 7:49 PM
    I love looking at your pics! Brooklyn is getting so big it is crazy! Time for you guys to have another one! Hope all is well i miss you!
    XOXO

Something to say?