Valentines Day!

By Cardon Family
I had the best Valentines ever this Year. Ryan really spoiled me. Well I had to work Valentines Day but Ryan left the cutest message on my phone while I was at work and then when I got home there were a dozen beautiful roses and a card waiting for me. We didn't do much that night because I had to work and we didn't have babysitting. We ordered pizza and watched movies together. (Our favorite thing to do lately since it's been so cold and snowy) Ryan told me that he had something planned for Mon. night since we didn't get to go out on V Day. He arranged babysitting and surprised me with dinner at the Melting Pot! It was fabulous, we were stuffed! I totally recommend it especially the milk chocolate peanutbutter fondue dessert. Then he gave me my present, an eternity neckalace. It is so pretty the pic doesn't cut it. I love it. I got Ryan a new wedding ring because his was lost last year. Kinda boring I know but very needed. I love my sweet hubby he's the best. Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!







Cheese Fondue Mmmmm!


 

6 comments so far.

  1. Stacey February 19, 2008 at 10:59 PM
    Hi Chrissy! You look SO HOT in these pictures!! we blog now too! Check it out ooohneals.blogspot. I love looking at how cute you guys are!!
  2. Higbee February 25, 2008 at 7:34 PM
    Hey! I didn't know you guys blogged! I'm glad I came across it! :)
  3. Crescent February 27, 2008 at 4:54 AM
    Hey guys! I found the link to your blog through a friends...I was excited to see pictures and get the update on you! How is school going for Ryan? And how is your work? Way to go for being a working Mom--that has to be hard! We are enjoying being in Buffalo (that's where david is going to dental school if you didn't know already) but I am getting a little over it being wintertime! We have a blog too so you can check it out. It's www.dcmarchant.blogspot.com.
  4. The Marquardt Family March 6, 2008 at 8:18 PM
    Hey Beautiful it is Cami Morphy well now I am a Marquardt! The came across your blog through Stacys. Looks like evrything is going to good for you! you deserve it so much. I miss you I dont keep in contact with anyone. We live in AZ. Check out our blog www.marquardtphx.blogspot.com XOXOXO
  5. Stan and Mel March 10, 2008 at 10:24 PM
    Hey Ryan! It's your old backyard neighbor Melanie DeMille! How are you doing? I can see you followed me into the great world of pharmacy. I wish i would have known sooner. I was just at the school last fall stopping by to see Marion Lennberg. I loved pharmacy school at the U. Well looking back I loved it...hated the studying and the tests, but it is worth it, trust me!!Lots of $$$ Let me know if you need any help. I might have some old tests and such...but you probably can get all this from your TAs. Keep in touch. Our blog is stanandmelanie.blogspot.com
  6. jakeandstephanietaylor March 12, 2008 at 3:26 PM
    Um, Hello Gorgeous! You are a lucky couple...but your husbands pretty lucky to have you!
    Do you have extentions or is that your FREAKIN REAL HAIR!!!
    I want it what ever it is!!! You are so cute, love checkin out your blog:)

Something to say?