Random Pics

By Cardon Family
Brooklyn's first haircut. I was trying to get a good pic of the cute A line!
Thanks for my new dress Grandma!

Making Brownies with Mommy!


Two of Brooklyn's favorite things to do, take her clothes off and look at books. Silly girl!









 

3 comments so far.

  1. McGiven Family.... February 9, 2008 at 9:07 PM
    I am coming to Utah next week. I will be there the 18th to the 27th. Call me so we can play. Darling pictures by the way! Love ya!
  2. Mikkel February 11, 2008 at 8:56 PM
    You look so pretty and Brooklyn looks so big! We went to vegas last week to pick apartments. We will be living in Summerlin and in looks like you will be like 30 min away. Still closer than now!! I am so excited to hang out with you again. Well... I decided to lock my blog. If you want to have access, email me at mikkelbrown@yahoo.com and I will add you to our guest list. Thanks!!
  3. The Christians February 14, 2008 at 9:14 AM
    She is so big and beautiful~ You look wonderful also. I am so happy you have a blog.

Something to say?