Ry's white coat ceremony

By Cardon Family
Not a cute pic. Our camera battery was dying so we just hurried and snapped one with the three of us.


This is at Ryan's White coat ceremony for pharmacy school. Doesn't he look so professional?! He has his own lab coat with his name on it!



 

3 comments so far.

  1. McGiven Family.... September 25, 2007 at 4:33 PM
    I love it, such an exciting time for you guys! I am so happy for Ryan and I hope school is going good!
  2. melis September 25, 2007 at 10:42 PM
    I want to know more about this ceremony and all of the schooling... My brother in law is in dental school and just had his white coat ceremony. He now works on patients teeth... Does Ryan now deal drugs? ;)
  3. Gram for truth September 27, 2007 at 7:52 PM
    What a handsome guy. I knew my grand daughter had good taste. I will call you about Thanksgiving. We want to have Christmas for Brooklyn so we can see her open her presents. She will have her own special day. Love you

    Gram

Something to say?