Brooklyn loves Dogs!

By Cardon Family


These are my Grandma & Papa Weber's dogs. Brooklyn just loves dogs. She isn't afraid of them at all, not even big ones. Every time she sees one she barks, it's so funny.



She found these two puppies in San Fran at the Disney store. We tried to have her just pick one but she insisted on having them both. She carried them around the entire trip and still loves them. SHe even sleeps with them.

 

4 comments so far.

  1. McGiven Family.... September 19, 2007 at 9:27 PM
    Thanks for finally updating your blog. I have checked it every single day and I was so happy today when I checked and there were new pictures. You are the cutest thing! I love all the pictures of Brooklyn with her doggies! I hope you are liking your new house. I miss you! We are not coming home until Thanksgiving but I will see you some time. Love ya and hope you are doing great!
  2. melis September 20, 2007 at 10:38 AM
    Finally new pictures!!! I wish I would have known you were out here, I would have come to see you!!! I am in love with Brooklyn! She is adorable and you are a nice mom buying her both doggies!! :) I got your address, thank you but I want you to take it off your blog because I dont wnt the crazies out there to know where you live!!!
  3. Gram for truth September 24, 2007 at 3:18 PM
    SHE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS LITTLE GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. GREAT PAPA PS NEED TO SEE GRANDPA AND BABY ON YOUR BLOG
  4. Gram for truth October 25, 2007 at 3:43 PM
    Chrissy, if you have copies of Brooklyn Faith, with her puppies , we sure would like to have them. Isn't she just the perfect picture of sweetness. LOVE YA

Something to say?