4th of July

By Cardon Family
We had a great 4th. First we went to the parade on main St. in Cedar. Then we walked over to the park and hung out for a while. After that we headed over to Grandma Mids for a BBQ. We went to thrhighschool and did fireworks with Rys Family, then went to Grandma E's house to watch the big fireworks show at the airport and have rootbeer floats. She had the best view. It was a fun day!


















 

9 comments so far.

  1. Valerie July 11, 2008 at 9:47 AM
    oh my goodness, brooklyn would LOVE thanksgiving point. we go almost every day & addison is so obsessed with everything there! let me know when you want to go. it would be so fun to meet! =)
  2. Hadley's July 11, 2008 at 8:53 PM
    Love all the new pictures! Brooklyn is such a cutie. It is hard to believe that she is two.
  3. Steck family July 12, 2008 at 12:40 AM
    Um you look beautiful as always! I miss you!!!
  4. Mandy July 13, 2008 at 3:14 PM
    Oh my gosh I L.O.V.E. all the fun new posts! You looks so great! I would really love to see you sooner rather than later...
    I'm so jealous that you got to see so many friends when you went back for Tessa's wedding. What a blast that must have been! Love you!
  5. Jamie July 15, 2008 at 3:05 AM
    Oh what cute pictures. Too bad we were out of town on the 4th we could have met up.. that would have been fun. Brooklynn is super cute... I can't believe she is already 2 that is so crazy how time fly's bye. I remember when she was a newborn. I hope all is going well. Talk to you later
  6. LaNdOn AnD cHe' July 15, 2008 at 1:42 PM
    I'm so happy you have a blog! You look beautiful and Brooklyn has grown so much. I am shocked. I am so glad that you guys are doing well, but we miss you like crazy out here!
  7. Shea and Kenzie July 17, 2008 at 8:04 PM
    you looks so amazing always do
  8. Mikkel August 13, 2008 at 11:56 AM
    Lots of fun pictures, glad you are having a fun summer :) Brooklyn is such a doll, and so are you! I miss you guys :(
  9. John, Jen and Evan August 14, 2008 at 7:35 PM
    Ryan, it was good to talk to you. Im glad you're doing well. Check us out at ketchusifyoucan.blogspot.com

Something to say?