Merry Christmas!

By Cardon Family
We had a great Christmas. We celebrated it four times! We went to California first, a week before Christmas and went to my Grandma and Grandpa Webers house. That was alot of fun. Brooklyn was the star of the show. Then we opened presents at my moms house. Brooklyn got a big stuffed dog that she loves! We then went to Cedar for Christmas and visited lots of family. Brooklyn was alot of fun. She loved opening all of her presents and playing with all of her fun toys. Thanks everyone for all the nice gifts and for the fun company!
Thanks Grandma for my piano and my guitar! I love them.




This is Brooklyn's Christmas dress!

I got a new brush!


I pulled my cute hair out and I have a fake "cheese" smile.



I love my Aunt Sissy!



 

4 comments so far.

  1. Steck family January 1, 2008 at 12:08 PM
    I hope that you had a merry Chirstmas. Happy New Year!!! Brooklyn is so cute! When are you moving to vegas? Well I miss ya!
  2. McGiven Family.... January 5, 2008 at 9:53 AM
    She is so dang cute! I love all your pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. We miss you!
  3. Unknown February 8, 2008 at 4:27 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Unknown February 8, 2008 at 4:30 PM
    Hey Christina,
    I found you on Jamie's blog! I am SO jealous you are working at PCMC! it looks like you are doing great! Your daughter is so beautiful! I just wanted to say Hi! :)
    Keep In Touch!
    Jody

Something to say?