Congratulations Sis!

By Cardon Family


My sister was in the Miss Idaho USA pagent this weekend. We drove to Boise on Fri and spent the weekend. She did awesome! She placed as first runner up. She did such a good job and was so beautiful. I don't have any pics because they wouldn't let you take a camera in. This is her contestant profile pic.



Road trip to Boise! I pulled my cute pigtails out. I like it much better this way.

 

5 comments so far.

  1. McGiven Family.... October 22, 2007 at 8:47 AM
    She is so cute! I got on and voted for her as Miss Congeniality. First runner up is awesome!
  2. Mikkel October 22, 2007 at 10:32 PM
    What is this all about? What contest did she do?
  3. Mikkel October 22, 2007 at 10:34 PM
    Ok, so the text popped a little late! I figured it out now. Sorry. So do they have to do a talent? She is way cute.
  4. Rach October 23, 2007 at 9:03 AM
    Hey Christina I love your blog. I got your address from Mikkel. Brooklyn is adorable. I can't remember if I have commented yet, but her hair is getting long. She is so pretty!!!
  5. melis October 24, 2007 at 2:13 PM
    What happened?!! Did she win? I voted for her at my house and at my moms!!!

Something to say?